Tools and Resources
In exchange for this stuff, I ask that you sign up for the IT Provider Mailing list. This is a loooowww volume mailing list and really just a way for me to know that someone is listening and enjoying the fruits of my labor. Your feedback is always welcome on the podcast or any of the downloads.
The IT Provider Hiring Handbook
Everything you need to know to get started with your first or fiftieth hire. I have hired a bunch of people over the last 20+ years and I have made a bunch of mistakes but you don’t have to!
I have laid it all out for you, it this 40+ page e-book on hiring.
- Creating a great job description and job advertisement
- Posting your advertisement and collecting resumes
- Interviewing and making the offer
- Onboarding and the first 90 days
Webinar Planning Spreadsheet
We have done tons of webinars with this spreadsheet. I developed it when we were deep into Robin Robbin’s marketing, so you will see things like printing and postcard mailings. I don’t do that anymore although I probably should!
The Webinar Planning Spreadsheet helps you
- Define and Mail to your List
- Create Email and Print Copy
- Drive Traffic to your webinar
- Plan and Execute your Webinar
- Report on the success of your efforts.
8 Tips to Retain Top Employees
If you have employees you are going to lose some of them at times. If you lose a key employee it can really cause stress and possible financial loss to your company. Download this PDF on the 8 ways you can retain key employees. Hang it up in your office to remind you that you need to take care of your most important asset.